Request to speak
We are available to speak at your events. List of topics we have expertise in:
- Artificial Intelligence applications for workplace learning
- Ethics and privacy issues in AI for learning
- An ethical framework for learning technologies
- Develop data fluency in L&D
- Learning analytics and predictive analytics
- Adaptive learning best practices
Past Talks and Interviews
- Navigating the AI Revolution, ATD Accidental Trainer Podcast
- The Deprofessionalization of L&D Part 2, ifyouaskbetty podcast
- Rising Trends in Digital Learning panel discussion, Elucidat
- The Rise of AI in L&D, ISPI Live, International Society for Performance Improvement
- How to Choose a Learning Platform, Mind Tools L&D Podcast Episode #332
- The Rise of AI in L&D: What You Need to Know, ISPI SoCal
- New Technologies: Learnings and Reflections in Early 2023, Candid Conversation
Post-COVID-19 EdTech Landscape: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. – Keynote, TICE conference
Stella Lee on the Role of Ethics in EdTech, Episode 6, Easy Generator Podcast
Academic Ocean – L&D Interview, Episode 48
Leading with Purpose through Thoughtful L&D, Epsiode 37, Elucidat Podcast
Data Analytics for Learning Professionals webinar, Lever Transfer of Learning
Interview with Guy Wallace, Human Performance Technology (HPT) Video
What We Do Wrong in Learning Consulting, Episode 23, ifyouaskbetty podcast
Consulting in the EdTech Industry, Met Community EdTech Talk, UBC
L&D in the Brave New World, internal presentation, Red Cross Canada.
- Crystal Balling with Learnnovators Interview
- How to Demonstrate Your Impact with Measurements that Count – Elucidat Learning at Large Knowledge
- Upskilling In Data Analytics – How to Get Started? – Learning Technologies Digital Experience 2.0
- Learning Analytics – What Is It And Why Should You Care? – BC Legal Management Association (BCLMA)
- Education and Learning Technology in the Post COVID World, ATD Learning and Technology Conference, closing keynote.
- Data-Driven Learning Design, EdTECH Australia, online session.
- AI in Workplace Learning, Learning Technologes Summer Forum, online session.
- Upskilling Your Team for the New Normal, Startup Vancouver Quaranteam Chat.
- Learning Analytics and AI. Analytics Cafe livestream.
- Why Should You Care about Learning Analytics – I Got 99 Problems But HR Ain’t One Webinar.
- Learning Pros Intros – Episode 12, videocast.
- How to Prepare for the Future of Work in an AI-Driven World. Yukon Government. Whitehorse.
- The Promise and Barriers of AI for Learning, the Hive Podcast.
- Demystifying AI in Learning and Development, Digital Learning Summit. Toronto.
- Yeah, All This “AI” In Your Edtech Product, But…What’s It REALLY Do? Learning is The New Working podcast.
- Interview with Anna Sabramowicz, videocast.
- Women in Learning and Development Interview, videocast.
- eLearnChat 255, Relate Casts.
- Machine Learning in E-learning Application – risks, bias, and mitigation, Google. Cambridge
- The Future of E-learning – the Threats and Promises of AI, VR, and Learning Analtyics, GDG Cloud Vancouver DevFest. Vancouver
- Future Proof Your Learning Strategy – Hacking HR Seattle, Seattle
- Dark Future of Learning – Dark Future. Vancouver
- Design is the New Black – How to integrate thoughtful learning design in social media for higher education and beyond. Teaching and Learning Centre, Lingnan University. Hong Kong
- An Introduction to UX Design for Developers/Programmers – CIPS Event. Calgary
Responsible Applications of Performance Support Technologies
How Does the Rise of Artificial Intelligence Impact Leadership?
The Brave New World of L&D: Stepping Up in the Age of Disruption
- Machine Learning Applications in E-learning: Bias, Risks, and Mitigation
- Recaps and Takeaways from Future of Work Hackathon
- Trends for Shaping the Canadian Workforce
- Is Voice User Interface (VUI) the Next Killer App in Digital Learning?
- Optimizing Online Learning Experience for Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) – Some tips and