Our services and products
Initial phone consultation
E-learning readiness assessment and strategy
Online, in-person, and blended learning analysis, design, and development
Ed tech & AI products evaluation and implementation
Learning and data analytics
Some questions you might have:
1. Initial Needs Assessment
Question: Is my organization ready for e-learning?
Solution: We can help by conducting an initial e-learning readiness assessment for your organization and identifying current gaps in learning and development.
Benefits: You will have a solid overview on where you are in e-learning and how ready you are in choosing/replacing an LMS.
2. Learning Technology & AI Product Requirements Gathering and Competitive Selection Process
Question: With 600+ LMS’s in the market, how do we find the right one for our organization quickly?
Solution: We use a proven process to narrow down to the best-suited LMS and other learning platforms that best fits your organization’s needs and goals.
Benefits: You will have a solution that is well matched to your organization.
3. Implementation Oversight/Project Planning
Question: Once I have identified the learning technology platform we want, how do we get it to work best for our organization?
Solution: We will guide through every step of the implementation, configuration, and customization of your new learning technology platform.
Benefits: You will be able to successfully launch your learning technology platform on time and on budget.
4. Post Launch Evaluation
Question: We have launched our learning platform for six months now, how do we measure its success?
Solution: We provide guidance ranging from e-learning governance, instructional design process, usability testing, to evaluation tools to help you measure success.
1. Learning Analytics/Data Analytics
We help with the following challenges you might have:
- How to make use of the data collected from your LMS/LXP?
- What other sources of data you can collect to gain insights about your learners and their learning?
- What are some tools you can use to analyze learning data right away?
- How can I mitigate ethical and privacy issues when collecting and analzying learning data?
2. E-learning Content Strategy, Design & Development
We provide full servie onlne learning content development with the following expertise:
- Design that cater to a diversity of learners by applying universal design principles and user-centered design methodology
- Making use of technology and learning platforms already in place in your organizations (we like to think beyond Storyline)
- Consultative, respectful, and collaborative approach that adapt to each organizational culture and context